My personal Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Reflection of the Year

  1. What did I learn this year? I learnt a lot over the last 365 days. I know more about intelligence and I tried to acquire more knowledge to improve my knowledge. However, it is more just thinking. It is the ability to apply in daily life. I need to press on and develop better people skills, language skills and presentation skills.
  2. What did I accomplish this year? I am able to develop a financial plan. It was backup by insurance, will, and other financial tools.
  3. Which accomplishments am I proudest of? I bought a treadmill to develop a better health. I am able to exercise at least three times a week.
  4. Knowing what I know now, what would I have done differently in the past year? I should get a more balance between physical, spiritual and family life. I should spend more time reading bibles.
  5. In what ways did I contribute? I spent more time listening sermons, and took up more responsibilities on sermons.
  6. What obstacles did I overcome? I overcame more people problems but there are still rooms for further advancement.
  7. Who are the most interesting people I met? Brother Fish is the most wonderful I met this year. He is both spiritual and physical strong. He really put his learning into practice. I will try my best to act.
  8. How am I different now than I was at the start of the year? I am more mature but it was difficult to distinguish.
  9. What am I most grateful for? I feel good about my daughter as she grew in both mental and physical. I want her to develop to be a more mature and happy kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home