My personal Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Life Planning

Life Planning is not only about Finance. It is about searching for meaning. You should save enough money to support yourself in search of your dream.

20 tough questions for easier future.
  1. How would you live your life?
  2. What would you do with the money?
  3. Would you change anything?
  4. What will you do in the time you have remaining to live?
  5. Will it change your life?
  6. If so, how will you change it?
  7. What dreams will be left unfulfilled?
  8. What do I wish I had finished or had been?
  9. What do I wish I had done?
  10. What did I miss? The sequence of scenarios
  11. What's standing between me and what I want?
  12. What's my plan for overcoming each of these obstacles?
  13. What do I have, in terms of personal strengths and outside resources, that will help me deal with these obstacles?
  14. What skills and knowledge do I need to add to accomplish this change?
  15. Are there other people I can call on for help in overcoming these obstacles?
  16. What's my time line for overcoming these obstacles?
  17. How can I make these changes happen sooner?
  18. Do I need my family's support for making this change?
  19. If so, how can I rally that support?
  20. How can I evaluate and monitor my progress toward my goals?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home